Since being founded in 2009, Ticketer has grown to become the UK’s market leader at the forefront of smart electronic ticketing technology across the public transport sector. Ticketer’s software enables passengers to use the latest payments technologies, whilst providing operators with real-time performance insights to improve efficiency, service levels and profitability. Since 2018, Ticketer has expanded into Europe with the acquisition of the Nordic’s leading ticketing company (FARA) and is continuing to support the public transport industry as it deals with the challenges to its operations caused by social distancing and lockdowns.
Ticketer is in an exciting phase of growth with a new CEO joining at the end of 2020. This has kicked off significant investment in new systems, processes, and products to capitalise on an already market-leading position.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Support Assistant who will join our Customer Support team in supporting our new and old customers as they grow with us. This role will suit an enthusiastic, multi-tasker with an eye for detail, who loves to make a difference.
The role will include:
- Engaging with customers, primarily by email and the phone, enhancing Ticketer’s already well renowned name in supporting our customers.
- Carrying out remote first line checks, ensuring escalations and repairs are kept to a minimum.
- An understanding of the Ticketer product to support customers with varied queries.
- Liaising with all parts of the business, escalating technical queries as appropriate.
- Ensuring we deliver the best possible customer experience possible.
- Promoting the Ticketer brand and ethos, playing a pivotal role in the Ticketer team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for delivering great customer service.
- Has an excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- Is competent in technology, and able to absorb new technologies and systems easily.
- Is quick to learn, driven, positive, and adaptable.
- Has good communication, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Is comfortable working under their own initiative while collaborating effectively within a team.
- Good problem-solving skills, likes a challenge and focus on quality.
IN ADDITION TO A FULFILLING CAREER WITH US, TICKETER WILL OFFER YOU:
A flexible working environment, competitive salary, pension scheme, discretionary bonus scheme, private health insurance, annual health assessments, Summer Fridays, birthdays off, holiday purchase scheme, 23 days paid holiday per year (which increases with service), progression and development opportunities in an ever-expanding company, and much more.
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.