In this segment, Jason wraps up our 2020 update by calling out some of the additional innovations which we developed last year.
You can hear directly from Jason in the video above or have a read below:
Now I appreciate at this stage some of you may be dropping off here and I have only just scratched the surface of some of the new developments we added during 2020. You’ll be pleased to hear that I won’t into detail of all of them (thankfully I hear you all say), so I’ll do a quick roll call to call out some of the additional notables…
- The ability to define a “home” screen on the ETM per service or set of services which would include those popular tickets for that service.
- Being able to save a draft of driver messages on the ETM and being able to see any messages sent that day per driver.
- Manual screen dimming controls.
- Support for the ITSO STR capping scheme in the Nottingham area.
- Enhancements to coupons to issue per transaction, not per ticket and the ability to print third party QR codes onto Coupons.
- Additional fields to our ticket and trip exports when importing the Ticketer data into data warehouse systems.
- A new look menu for the portal.
- Recording events when entering and exiting defined depot geofences.
- Trip measurements which we will start to make more use of this year.
…… The list goes on.
I am pleased to say that despite what last year had thrown at us, we have been continually upgrading the portal and making ETM upgrades available to operators and will continue to do so.